If you are looking for a fun and entertaining darts game, look no further than Knockout Darts. This post will cover everything you need to know on how to play Knockout darts.
Keep reading to find out more.
How To Play Knockout Darts?
Knockout is a darts game where players compete to score more points than the player before them. If a player fails to higher the previous throwers’ score, they receive a strike. If you get three strikes, you’re out.
Each player takes turns throwing three darts at the board, calculating their total score after three darts. The next thrower must beat the previous score, which then continues to the next player.
The winner of the game is the player who is last to lose three points.
Knockout Darts Rules and Gameplay
The rules of knockout darts are simple:
- The game can be played with a minimum of two players
- The entire dartboard is in play
- Players will take turns throwing three darts per round, tallying the total number of points for all three throws
- The object of the game is to exceed the total number of points from the previous thrower
- If a player cannot score a high enough point total to clear the previous round, the player will receive a strike
- If a player amasses three strikes, the player is no longer in the game
- The last player left standing is the winner
Scoring in Knockout Darts
Players only need to keep up with the total number of points scored in the round before theirs and the number of strikes they have accrued.
We hope, our guide has given you a good idea of how to play knockout darts. It’s a fun, competitive game that is best played in large groups.