Golf darts is a great game that all skill levels can enjoy.
So, if you’re interested in learning how to play the game of Golf Darts, keep reading.
What Is Golf Darts?
Golf darts is a great dart game that players of all skill levels can enjoy. It helps players to develop their 01 dart game skills.
There are dartboards specially designed for playing Golf Darts. Still, you can play the game on a standard dartboard. Golf darts is played in nine or eighteen ‘holes,’ just as in golf, and scoring is like strokes in a regular game of golf.
Golf darts are suitable for two or more players with any skill level. If there are varying skill levels amongst players, handicapping can be implemented.
Golf Darts Rules and Gameplay
The rules and gameplay of golf darts are simple.
● During each round, each player can throw up to three darts. Players can choose to stop throwing their darts at any time during their turn
● Each round focuses on a specific number
● The goal is to have the fewest ‘strokes’ at the end of the game.
● If a player misses a target section, the round scores five strokes
● The single zones of the board score four strokes
● Triple zones score three strokes
● The double zone is equivalent to a hole in one
● The scoring dart is the final dart thrown in each round
● You can play the game across nine or eighteen rounds
How to Play Golf Darts
Golf darts is very like a traditional game of golf. Players should first decide if they are playing nine or eighteen rounds and what order they’ll throw.
Each round will focus on a different section of the dartboard. For example, in round three, players will be focusing on hitting the number three and so on. All players will have the opportunity to throw three darts per round but can decline to throw all three if they choose. Scores will be recorded after each round and totalled at the end of the game.
As in real golf, the winner is the player who has the lowest score at the end of either nine or eighteen rounds.
Although Golf Darts isn’t one of the most known games, it is enjoyable and helps build your skills for more intense and complex games.
We hope that this simple guide helps you on the way to playing golf darts.