To give you a helping hand, we’ve reviewed some of the best dartboard lights we could find.
So, without any further ado, here’s a list of our favorites.
Best Dartboard Lights: Our Top Picks
- Target Corona Vision Lighting System
- Unicorn Solar Flare Dartboard Surround
- Winmau Plasma Dartboard Light – 4300
- HONWELL Wireless Battery Operated LED Light
- BIGLIGHT Wireless Dartboard Lighting
The TARGET Corona Vision Lighting System is one of the best options we reviewed. This lighting system consists of 125 individual LED lights located around the circumference of the board. Providing a shadowless light to the face of your dartboard.
Additionally, the steel frame that contains the LED lights is strong, so if any stray darts hit the lighting system, it’s unlikely to cause any damage.
Functionality-wise, this lighting system fits any regular-sized dartboard. This is possible due to the Titan Dartboard Locking bracket, which comes with this lighting system.
These brackets securely attach the dartboard to the wall. With its adjustable feet, you can also balance the dartboard on an uneven wall.
- Easy to install
- Comes with a magnetic attachment for easy installation
- Its locking bracket secures the board to the wall
- Compatible with almost any dartboard bracket
- Consists of 125 individual LED lights
- Helps to keep your dartboard free from shadows
The Unicorn Solar Flare Dartboard light comes from the reputable manufacturer, Unicorn. The Solar Flare offers acts as a light ring around your dartboard, offering 360-degrees of illumination.
This lighting system fits almost any kind of bristle dartboard. Plus, it’s super easy to install. Just plug and play!
The Solar Flare surround is made of sturdy material. Also, its robust aluminum cover and injection molded frame provides durability to the whole structure. Its ability to fit almost any dartboard renders it an ideal dartboard lighting system.
- Fits perfectly well with almost any kind of Dartboard
- Sturdy aluminum front cover
- High quality LED lights for a perfect and non-glare illumination
- Multi-adaptor is also included in the package
The Plasma Light 4300 was the first lighting product launched by Winmau.
What makes the Winmau Plasma Light different from other options is that this lighting system screws onto the dartboard.
The Winmau Plasma Dartboard Light is compatible with almost any bristle dartboard.
The Plasma Lighting System gives you 360-degree illumination. In terms of the construction of this lighting system, it is made of aluminum, which strengthens it and keeps it lightweight.
Lastly, it also comes with an international plug adaptor kit, allowing you to use it irrespective of the power plug type.
- Free from side glare
- 360-degree illumination
- 132 natural warm light LEDs offer 2000 lumens
- Durable and lightweight
- Compatible with any dartboard
The HONWELL lighting system comes with a two-spotlight setup, which is used for lighting picture frames. However, we feel it’s also a great option to illuminate your dartboard.
The HONWELL lighting system consists of low voltage LEDs, which makes it one of the most energy-efficient lighting systems.
The lighting fixture is easy to secure to any ceiling. The lights are angled to point towards the board, ensuring an even spread of light across the dartboard surface.
- Adjustable lighting direction
- Battery-powered spotlight with three lighting modes
- Each section of this light consists of 12pcs LEDs
- Possible to adjust the brightness level
- Auto OFF Timer
- Multipurpose and easy installation
- Made with aluminum and ABS plastic
- Fitted with long-lasting LEDs
- Can turn the light tubes up or down (180-Degree)
- Can rotate each light head
The BIGLIGHT Dartboard Light is a wireless, battery-operated wall light. Which is more often used to illuminate picture frames; but also doubles up as a dartboard light.
BIGLIGHT is made from lightweight materials. Therefore you can freely move the arm and light tube into the desired position. Secondly, you’re also able to alter the intensity of the light using the useful controller.
Each mirror lamp consists of 4 LEDs, which offer 100 Lumens of light and requires 3 AA batteries. With its Auto OFF Timer, you can set a timer using the remote control provided.
In regards to the installation, you’re able to attach this light to almost any surface. The screws included in the package make it easy to install with minimum fuss.
- Easy to install
- Adjustable head
- Auto OFF timer
- Brightness remote control
- Powered by 3-AA Batteries
- Each side of the light fixture consists of 4 super-bright LEDs
Installing dartboard lighting proves to be a great investment for your dartboard setup. While illuminating your playing area, they also look great.
All the lights we’ve reviewed are also energy efficient. So, you’ll save money on your energy bills after installing any of these lighting systems.